AMINO SUPPORT TABLETS
- 1,000mg L-Leucine per serving
- Supports protein metabolism
- Helps to reduce tiredness & fatigue
WHAT ARE AMINO SUPPORT TABLETS?
There are two types of amino acids: essential and nonessential amino acids. Essential amino acids cannot be synthesized by the body and must therefore be obtained from your diet. The PhD Amino Support tablets contain 8 essential amino acids, including the 3 BCAAs leucine, iso-leucine, and valine, which are often part of an athlete’s training and nutritional plan. Alongside these important amino acids, the tablets also contain vitamin B6, which provides a variety of health benefits.
THE BENEFITS OF AMINO SUPPORT TABLETS
Amino Support tablets have a variety of benefits: They can help to maintain a healthy nervous system and immune system, as well as help to reduce tiredness and fatigue. Amino Support tablets can also support protein and glycogen metabolism.*
WHO ARE AMINO SUPPORT TABLETS SUITABLE FOR?
- Any athlete looking to supplement a high protein diet with these essential amino acids
- Serious male and female gym goers
- Popular with individuals from a variety of sectors, involving strength and power, along with endurance and stamina
- Individuals preparing for, or during a cutting phase
- Endurance and stamina athletes for use before, during or after exercise